Friday, April 16, 2010

Waiting waiting

Ho hum the wait is driving me insane. This is the only place I can think my mind out loud.
My right side has been really sore, taking panadol , can't say anything as mic is loosing himself in his own depression.
People at my campus know, the grapevine works quickly. Already over the constant "how are you - really?" but they don't really want to know, well there are a few genuine ones.
All of my classes have now been told, the vcal group were great, all of the kids were.
Today I went to do the elearning thing at the junior campuses. Told a couple of friends, funny the reaction and differences from different people. I mean from leadership team. Chris was lovely and his caring words were clearly heartfelt. Cathy has been awesome having been through it herself.

Trying to make time fly by going down to the island over the weekend for the Vic state round... wary and weary... the kids are excited.... better go get that mask on

No comments:

Post a Comment