Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Staying Strong

shit shit shit....
OK... now I have to act strong for everyone.... can't show pain... can't let anyone know how scared I am... or they are going to crumble around me.
biopsy area on the right is a bit painful, means I am protecting it, and not lifting etc, to the incision mark doesn't tear. Because I also had a long needle biopsy in the left breast am supposed to take that one easy too...
now mickles chooses to lose the plot and get shitty with the kids.
Staying strong for Mum, so I don't make her cry, staying strong for my sisters and brother, staying strong for the kids, because they will make me cry, now staying strong for Mic.... the BCNA handbook says to take time to cry and let it out, don't always have to be strong, but I think it's easier for me, as the passenger, to be strong, and hopefully help those around me to be strong.
hehehe Kirsty (sister) is getting there... having some comic banter helps - where do I find ice packs big enough to cover my breasts???? a chest freezer... LMAO ... as see described it champagne comedy... will have to keep working on those lines. The world needs more comedy... less pain

No comments:

Post a Comment