Monday, April 19, 2010

Take a deep breath

Have I mentioned the waiting to know what the next step is is killing me.... as well as being in some pain since the biopsy.
Told friends at the races, some still have not been told, not the right time...
The races were fun... bit tired and sore by the end of Sunday...
Back to work today....at least it made the day go quicklyish...
A little over when people don't get the hint when I saay I'm ok, to piss off and leave me alone... had one colleague go on and on and on...
Him: "so, what's next?"
Me: "dunno, I find out tomorrow"
Him: "so when will you be off work?"
Me: "dunno, I find out tomorrow"
Him: "just curious, what is the next step for you?"
Me: "dunno, I find out tomorrow"
In the end I had to walk out... sheesh
well it's getting toward midnight so less that 12 hours til we find out... Mic seems to have settled... He had today off and got stuff done in the backyard.
we shall see what the next stage is soon... Have I mentioned I am a little apprehensive. Over nothing happening. nervous about what the treatement regime will be.... and now my f'n keys are falling off my keyboard

No comments:

Post a Comment