Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Keeping busy

OK... with the news we have time to plan and get the treatment right I am able to go to the ACEC2010 conference. Phew... I was stressing as it was an expensive conference, and I didn't want it to go to waste, and I was presenting...
well I can keep busy by being there for the next few days. Keeping my mind active. I told a couple of people who I knew at the conference.... will have to try harder to keep it to myself... not something people want to hear, although it was nice to get it out....
Feeling a bit tired and run down, don't know if that is the illness or lack of sleep from tossing and turning. Emotional roller coaster it is.
The two little ones are having sleep overs, and Will is loving being at home without little brother and sister to interfere. I am wondering if he has twigged... I know Nat has been super smoochy... I am dreading telling them... I really don't know what the future will bring, but I plan to make sure I keep positive about it.
I have been using some aromatherapy oils, which seem to be helping keep me strong. I have started taking some strong anti oxidants to boost my immune system.
Got my My Journey Kit from the breast cancer Network Australia - a journal/diary/planner, resources, magazine, and early breast cancer book. Ahh some train reading...LOL
Well... rest now, early start tomorrow... put on a smiley face :)

No comments:

Post a Comment