Friday, May 31, 2013

End of the week

So this I guess will become my new normal....pain, the shadow of a limited future hanging over me...and tiredness. But still I smile... I have been asked why.... Well why not? I can't change the cards I have been dealt....I can however play a bloody good hand...
The rads, I was told would cause a flare up of pain in the affected bones, and then the pain would cease....so I am going through that pain thing at the moment...and looking forward to the relief that is coming....
Right now though, I am sitting in the car, in the rain, watching my firstborn as he finishes his shift at work...and smiling. He is so clever, and sensible, and looking forward to the Presentation Ball next weekend, so am I .... He will be so handsome, and his partner...long term girlfriend, will be beautiful. I am making the most of every special event I have...trying not to cry over the ones I may miss...but that is a long way off... Staying positive folks....
Looking forward to Bikram in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment