Friday, August 20, 2010

Blood count down!


Yes I kinda knew it was low... had a couple of heavy nose bleeds... and feeling very lethargic the past week... so when  I rang to confirm this week's chemo for Wednesday, I wasn't too surprised to hear she would have to check with my onc to see if I would be able to have it..
The end result was yes... I had it, reduced dosage and the neulasta afterward...well the next day... Quickest trip to the GP ever... in and out in under 10 minutes... with a chat and injection... although Mickles was a bit concerned they should have kept me there longer to check for side effects...
Been very weary... exhausted and bloated with the Taxol... the few days after it my shoulders and body aches like I have done a huge aerobics class...so not doing much of anything.... and certainly not keeping up with my blog... sorry  for anyone interested...LOL

Well... that is about all for my attention span... the bloating in my belly says I need a lie down...

No comments:

Post a Comment