Sunday, November 23, 2014

Got to be the strong one

It has been a crazy busy weekend, Friday evening my eldest's Year 12 Graduation mass and dinner, Saturday afternoon at a friend's clothes shopping party, and Sunday my 2nd son's 16th birthday, with a picnic in the park.

On Friday I had a few things playing on my mind, it was day 3 of my patch, so I was feeling some pain in my hips and a couple of the girls I chat with on the ABC forum are coming to their end. I have met one of them a few times face to face, and she always looks so bright and bubbly, and has been told 2-3 weeks. And, of course, all I could think of when I looked at the boys so handsome in their suits, hubby and son, and that they would probably wear them at my funeral... So I was a bit down... When hubby asked what was up I stupidly told him... Forgetting that I have to be the strong one all the time... He walked away... I just wanted a hug... Grrrrr.... We are ok now, but I know I can only let go here...or with the ABC girls. I thought after I was able to hug him when he had his melt down on daffodil day, that he would hug me, and we could cry together... That really hurt... It is really hard keeping things locked in. Thank goodness for the forums.

Hoping to get back to Bikram soon, the head as well as the body needs it!



No comments:

Post a Comment