Thursday, October 24, 2013

4 weeks goes so fast

Here I am, back at cabrini day oncology, for my 4 weekly denosumab jab! Miserable day outside, so peaceful in here, waiting to go in.
This month I can really feel the muscle pain from the rads. Feeling mega tired, but trying to work through it. Been walking more, and perhaps that has been causing my hip pain. I noticed yesterday that the painful area.of.my hip was also hot! Hmmmm.
Well, should have been a quick jab and out...but I wanted to see the onc, to see what he thought about the pain and heat.


my files and the nurse getting the denosumab


So off for an xray of my hip and pelvis....allgood, no evidence of further metastases, as i found  out the next day. i can start physio treatment to hopefully alleviate the muscle pain
!

2 comments: