Tuesday, June 22, 2010

talk about fogged

I can't believe that was the last post I posted... where have the days gone?
I have had many posts going through my head... but am so vague i only think i have posted them...
well here i am back at cabrini... cycle 3 of FAC has been through,and just on the drip now for the overnight stay... bit sleepy.. so I hope this all makes sense...
very distracted too... I should only open one tab... hehehe

My hair has gone.... it was easier to shave it, it was getting so painful... and the kids looked really nervous, as I was starting to look sick with the bedraggled hair look... I will post the pics... it's getting thinner on top... and not at all like the regrowth I had when I shaved it a few years ago...it's rubbing off like a baby's fluff does...

I did get distracted with the pretty new template thingy... hope you like the redecorations... I should have written what I was thinking first... cos my brain is a little fried now...

well... my eyes are suggesting sleepy time... will post the pics later

No comments:

Post a Comment